Friday, January 8, 2016

Why So Unfair & Cruel

Love watching others succeed, even if it's over me, we all get our turn, at some point rejected or burned, karma comes in many forms, I am definitely not a stereotype or "the norm", just trying to weather this winter storm, break the wretched curse of being born, original sin won't beat or defeat, I'm gonna go from middle to lower class and catapult to a member of the elite, I'm that talented driven and shocking, religiously the underdog so I'm used to all the snickering disbelief and mocking, sarcasm is my second language, hate capitalistic competitions where we revel in other's misfortune sorrow and anguish, god afterall seems kinda cruel, letting disease famine hunger war injustice discrimination and atrocity rule, I mean it's disgusting how fear, can have the power to cause another holocaust but this one's against queers, I'm legitimately scared, and I don't think the masses are smart or conscious enough or even really care, what if I challenged ya'll with a triple dog dare, can anbody tell me why life isn't more fair?!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/8/16

No comments:

Post a Comment