Sunday, January 10, 2016

Work In Progress

If ya'll won't help me raise myself up I'll bring u down, I ain't no mutha fucking clown, I'm not here for ur amusement or a laugh, I thought love and friendship meant u had my back, instead treated me like a piece of shat, yes I've got muscles and curves I'm not fat, passion and talent are two things I definitely don't lack, learn to take a compliment as well as mack, why not be Prince Charming instead of waiting for one, sweeping u off ur feet is a fairy tale hun, fantasy sure can be fun, but at the end of the day, reality has limitations and boundaries I'm afraid, but please keep dreaming away, who knows maybe someday they could come true, maybe he'll actually follow thru, tho I won't hold my breath, instead I guess I'll focus on being the best me I can be and my hip hop music success, realize with these gifts I've been blessed, my life only appears to be a mess, cuz in actuality like Brandy beautifully put it "I'm a work in progress"!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
1/10/16

No comments:

Post a Comment