Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Ain't No Craigslist Bitch

Feeling pushed away, trying to go about my day, blocking my thoughts of u, again I was played a fool, guess I'm guilty of chasing, can't help wondering if u were faking, the whole time seems was just a tease, ur a good actor easy to believe, u said u wanted a best friend dude, more like wanted ur cake and to eat it too, getting over u has been the hardest thing to do, ur criticism was not only harsh but cruel, perhaps u should take ur own advice, negativity depression and laziness are a part of life, u totally misdirected ur anger, ignoring me is the quickest way to become strangers, don't complain to me about ur papas, thinking ur the almighty wise one and always right makes u pompous, u two deserve each other, if u don't have sex are u still considered lovers, how long u been together and haven't gotten hitched, u apparently can't handle this, I will no longer tolerate u and ur shit, go find some other stupid slut bitch to use from craigslist.

Peace and 1,
JC
1/28/16

No comments:

Post a Comment