Monday, February 8, 2016

Always So Worried & Scared

Guess who's back, should learn to laugh, cuz taking life too seriously gets stressful, I'm frustrated I'm understimulated and bored cuz RI is so uneventful, but I find solace in alone time, it's ok I'm just a gemini I'm totally fine, I'm not bipolar I'm just sensative and over emotional, not giving urself enough credit can take a toll on a old soul, when God made me she definitely broke the mold, a talented philosophical activist and a skilled lyricist, I wish people would really read or listen and try to understand and hear this, the relatably deep meaningful poetic messages, I'm very interested to see who the next president elect is, cuz elections nowadays are shady corrupt and fucked up business, it's some crazy shady shit yet no one else is asking what is this, nobody's responsible or held accountable, the damage done from kicking the dumb can down the line is now improbable/insurmountable, and I'm worried it just might be too late, I'm scared we don't have the ability to change our course nor fate!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/8/16

No comments:

Post a Comment