Sunday, February 28, 2016

Care To Share With Us

I'm letting light in to illuminate the darkness, when did we become so inhuman unempathetic and heartless, we've lost both compassion and passion, it's time for a revolution so let's take action, fight in the name of love, spread peace with pot and hugs, only got one life and one world, stop oppressing blacks gays muslims and girls, there's more to life than money, even ur failures and mistakes can be funny, unlike San Diego it isn't mostly sunny, some stories are serious dramatic tragedies, I don't willingly bow down to authority or address strangers as ur majesty, in my book respect is earned, and reciprocatingly returned, but I don't give blindly, I don't take to liars cheats fakes or flakes too kindly, tho I'm the nice guy always finishing last, my true value could never be measured by a worthless piece of paper/cash, so I'll continue to work hard, and maybe I'll get far, but if not, I'm still grateful to god, blessing me with so much, I'm talking about way more than just stupid materialistic stuff, if u have enough and then some why not show u care and share with the rest of us!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/28/16

No comments:

Post a Comment