Monday, February 15, 2016

Confusing My Love

Relationships are like seasons, tho I believe we meet people for a reason, some I wish I never met, too tired of giving way more than I get, just cuz I remind u of the truth, the consequences of ur lies don't only apply to u, did hurting me so bad make u feel good, I'm far from perfect but always did what I cld, afterall I am just a man, maybe one day ull help me understand, as much as I wanna get revenge I'm ur biggest fan, often times sorry doesn't heal but hugs can, I wish u were still in my life, seems u keep confusing my love with that of a husband's or wife's, simply say ur unavailable, I'll still come along and bring something to the table, my folks raised me right, I find relationships grow stronger after surviving a fight, I will continue to strive and be a great best friend, cuz I'm unconditionally loving loyal trustworthy and honest til the end!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/15/16

No comments:

Post a Comment