Sunday, February 21, 2016

Didn't Mean It

To be my friend u must comprehend me and my art, I speak my truth my mind and my heart, it's therapeutic and healing, letting go by expressing/venting my experiences observations lessons and feelings, my serious raw honesty and lyrical talent gets very intense, most can't handle humbled sarcasm kindness intelligence and genuineness, I don't know the extent to my own strength and the power of my words, I'm not gonna lie other people's choices and actions hurt way worse, I think love is cursed, without trust lust and open communication a relationship never works, why are most men insensitive soulless jerks, it's ok tho cuz karma exists and she's an evil nagging bitch that lingers and lurks, I've seen firsthand love turn to hate, i always say isn't there a learning curve/phase, why cldnt u set boundaries better instead of altogether dooming our fate, ud repeatedly mislead tease and say maybe ull play, then make me impatiently wait and wait and wait, for that miraculous day ud make some time for just me to chill out hang and blaze at my place, u can't simply avoid or ignore me or dealing with problems and shit forever, guess Mariah don't know Jack cuz we don't belong together, u didn't mean it when u said u loved me so, u get what u give and u reap what u sow tho, I won't come over ur house to put on a crazy irrational spectacle/show, and I'll be the bigger person but u can't stop me from referring to u in a poem, I never wld mention anyone by name, it's not my intent or purpose to harm maim or shame, I'm really not trying to hurt anyone be toxic or over obnoxious, I'm literally essentially freestyle typing stream of consciousness!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/22/16

No comments:

Post a Comment