Sunday, February 21, 2016

I Approve Of Me

Fighting then forgiving makes friendships last longer, how can u think giving up and walking away from us means ur stronger, have hope and faith that's unwavering, who is it ur art is catering, u gotta know ur audience, crying shldnt be a sign of weakness or an annoyance, express ur true emotions and what u feel, lying and cheating isn't keeping it real, if u think I'm a negative lazy jealous bitch, wait til u meet karma the biggest baddest witch, don't worry I won't snitch, but don't call me when u get a sexual itch, cuz I'll be gone, finally moving on, the only thing I will chase is my dream, if something is too good to be true or so it seems, it usually is, wish we cld go back to being kids, with age comes responsibility, adults don't believe in magic act impulsive or silly, why settle for an unfulfilling life, u shld take the time to find urself before marrying a husband or a wife, we only got one shot, can't decide what's better to be spontaneous or plan and plot, it's not what u say but if u do, always apply the golden rule, how u treat others is very telling, I'm not buying what ur selling, ur simply a liar and a cheat, I'm not too proud or egotistical to admit failure wrong doing or defeat, some day my prince will cum, I'm not looking for just one, like the dad in Trainwreck said "monogamy is unrealistic", most people in power are greedy and sadistic, I'm done being used and abused, ur stupid ignorant and rude, in case ya'll are confused, stop trusting the internet politicians and the news, real love great sex and happiness is what I choose, why does the nice guy perpetually lose, I'm blessed and appreciative of my family friends food clothes and a roof, but when it comes to discovering purpose proof is aloof, I don't need a worthless piece of paper/degree, the only person I need approval from is me!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
2/21/16

No comments:

Post a Comment