Saturday, February 20, 2016

If U Don't Make An Effort

Ur a liar cheat and a bad communicator, while I'm a jealous spiteful hater, killed me with ur avoiding silence, consumes my thoughts with anger and violence, I have all our messages saved, I won't blackmail u til u cave, I may have chased u before, but now I want nothing more, than to be platonic best friends, why decide our relationship must end, the same shit I did and was in, ur partner was going thru the same thing, damn u really fooled me, who knew someone so beautifully talented cld be so mean, just up and abandon and neglect, u said ud forever love and protect, one day karma will come back to bite, cuz ur too chicken shit to fight, being honest is what's right, if u don't make an effort to fix this soon u might extinguish my love's light!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/20/16

No comments:

Post a Comment