Sunday, February 7, 2016

Just Joe

I wonder if u think of me, do I make u happy, perhaps evoke a smile, I'd give anything to cuddle with u for a lil while, or how about at least a hug, it'll all be ok all u needs a lil love, some smoke and good deep conversation, can get easily overwhelmed in a sea of people/congregation, except when I'm up on stage, I hate the spotlight more than being locked up in a cock cage, it's so much pressure and the temperature runs hot, sometimes I close my eyes and give it everything I've got, I'm learning better to control my power, it's often wiser to listen than get louder, anger is right up there with fear, I definitely over analyze and care, but now it's time I let go, concentrate and focus on just Joe, I feel a big change is about to come, I'm done not having fun, we only get one life to live, gotta be more conscious of how much and to whom I give, these greedy zombified soul suckers be thirsty, I'm not like most queens I bow instead of curtsy, anyone trying to hate on or label me can take a hike, I ain't no stereotype, homo don't play that, a real wise gay man understands no reaction is the best way to react!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/7/16

No comments:

Post a Comment