Saturday, February 20, 2016

Let's Get Stoned

Things are finally going right in my life, despite incessant pain and strife, I'm carrying and keeping on, I never knew I was this strong, but I ain't gonna lie, without u I wanna die, I still don't know what I did, simply can't seem to fathom it, one day u just woke up, having fallen out of love, silence to me equates hate, I'm sad for u and ur settled fate, a dozen years together is great, what if there's no sexual compatibility with ur soul mate, all I want is companionship and company, I think the idea of gay marriage is stupid and funny, why is the world so obsessed with money, it can't always be positively sunny, gotta find equilibrium and balance, discover ur gifts/talents, and surround urself with the right people, the way u treated me was not only childishly immature but downright evil, u two arent attached at the hip but at the back, eventually pushing everybody away like that, ur going to wind up alone, all I asked for was a text or a call on the phone, we both know ur not doing anything but sitting at home, why can't we hug it out heal with forgiveness and let's get stoned!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/20/16

No comments:

Post a Comment