Saturday, February 27, 2016

Making Music=Happy

There are many times in life, when ur overwhelmed by the pain and the strife, nothing seems to go right, always angry mispicking a fight, truth is I lost my light, hold on to all the love u can get tight, like Michael Jackson sang "it don't matter if ur black or white", if u dare me to or I say I will it doesn't mean might, u can bet it's a definite yes, fuck ur no answer maybe or I guess, u either do shit or u don't, u sure u can't or u just won't, I ain't no slut/whore that can be bought or owned, now I too must reap what I've sown, at least I've finally learned my lesson and grown, I don't really like our closures tone, still alot left unsaid, I'm struggling to forgive while u so easily forget, makes me question ur intentions since our relationships inception, I blindly fell for ur lying cheating and deception, tho I'm JC there ain't gonna be any resurrection, sorry to say there's nothing to shield u from karma nor protection, thanks for making me feel worthless and less than, I'm not trying to surround myself with doubters or yes men, soul sucking greedy evil sheeple, I may have fallen and failed but I'm not helpless nor feeble, just really tired embittered jaded and sarcastically crabby, my new mantra is simply chasing my hip hop music dream and being happy!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/27/16

No comments:

Post a Comment