Sunday, February 28, 2016

My Shy Old Soul's Time To Shine

Haven't learned how to let expired moments be, letting and setting love free, is probably the hardest thing to do, my emotions and stubbornness make me act a fool, burning what was once a fully functioning bridge, should follow my heart not my head or dick, I know he hates me now, and I don't have one single clue how, I'm ever gonna heal nor forgive myself, I was only trying to be ur friend and help, but I opened my big mouth, thank god I never swallowed, I already crossed my own morality line, then I hurt him with my rhymes, should've simply said no, the crush and the lust won tho, but then also having to hang with his significant other, I realized I was a homewrecking slut explaining the situation to my mother, at least in the end I learned my lesson, u can't beat urself up too much perhaps there's a hidden blessing, stop investing in and messing around with unavailable people, focus on and chase only what makes me happy for real, music is my dream destiny and purpose, I still get stage fright jitters and nervous, but sometimes I find, all I do is close my eyes, let my mind go blind and I'm fine, as the magic happens and it's my shy old soul's time to shine!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
2/28/16

No comments:

Post a Comment