Saturday, February 20, 2016

Phoenixly Rise Fly & Soar

Me and my big mouth, I worry too much out of fear and doubt, I need more clout, I'm not training to bout, I simply exercise to stay healthy, I don't wanna be rich and famous I wanna be respected and wealthy, I don't care what anyone tells me, we all feel envy spite and jealousy, at many points in ur life, we can't avoid atrocity people problems or strife, u cld cut the awkward tension with a knife, not getting likes comments and shares bites, like Tina sang "I don't wanna fight no more", "cuz it's time for letting go" an impossible chore, my story will become legendary epic folklore, how even an average gay white short bald poetic rapper singer songwriter from RI can phoenixly rise fly and soar!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/20/16

No comments:

Post a Comment