Thursday, February 11, 2016

Start Fresh Again

What I've come to learn and know, is u used me as a scapegoat, kinda like when people have kids to save their marriage or relationship, at least half of that last crap was literally ur misdirected frustration hate and shit, I'm not the manipulator, ur just a bad communicator, work more on urself, instead of giving advice trying to help, ur buddies shouldn't have to play or be therapists, don't solve problems with guns knives or fists, be a real man, stand face to face and make me understand, how u can fall in and out of love so easily, I was sexy discrete and free yet u still got greedy, some reciprocation but it was mostly a one way street, I unconditionally accepted all of u even ur stinky feet, what the hell is so wrong with me, I guess whatever will be will be, we have no control, my heart and soul both have holes, seems what u really wanted was two best friends, tho my chasing ur affection and approval has come to an end, I will cherish our many moments chillen getting bent, and if u ever change ur mind at anytime I'm willing to start fresh again.

Peace and 1,
JC
1/11/16

No comments:

Post a Comment