Monday, February 22, 2016

Super Sarcastic Tongue & Cheek Freak

Feeling numb these days, lost in a foggy haze, I've decided to close my heart, stop sharing my art, I mean what's the point, it's not making any coin, I'm not sure if it's even helping, I feel like the wicked witch of the west melting, my old soul is like Biggie Ready To Die, perhaps I am negative but at least I don't cheat and lie all the time, I give up on love and gay friends, will life's struggles ever end, cuz I can't take much more, I'm begging down on all fours, please please please, the universe needs to quit fucking with me, I am only 1 man, help me to understand, if everything happens for a reason, wtf was the meaning, how can I suppress my true feelings, when my emotions are tied to the seasons, it's winter so I guess, that must be why I'm depressed, too tired depleted and weak, wish the future didn't seem so hopeless and bleak, I'm a super sarcastic freak, but I usually am totally oblivious to hints that are tongue and cheek!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/22/16

No comments:

Post a Comment