Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Total T.W.O.T.

Ur ugly on the inside, cuz u just repeatedly lied, not only to ur partner and me but to urself, ur a sex slut and u need help, friendship isn't controlled with a switch, u must have me confused with some other craigslist bitch, some day it'll catch up to u, can't forever hide the truth, ur unhappy and unfulfilled, look how u misdirected the anger u let fester too long it spilled, how can one day u wake up, decide to push away and deprive me of a best bud hug and/or ur love, my world has turned dark and gray, people like u make me ashamed of being gay, they're so superficial, divided and hypocritical, always settling while looking for more, no matter how hard u try to disguise the fact that ur a whore, ur papas is a fat lazy bore, perhaps that's why ur hookering while he's at work or the store, now when I think of u I'm embittered and enraged, 12 years later and ur still not engaged, ur ur own worst enemy, I'm too old to be playing pretend ur a friend to me, ur not, I gave and u got, I need way more pot, cuz ur a piece of shit and a total t.w.o.t.! 

Peace and 1,
JC
1/16/16

No comments:

Post a Comment