Monday, February 29, 2016

Victory When United

Today is such a beautiful day outside, why do we hide and work away most our lives, like without money we wouldn't exist, corporate capitalistic culture's got me super pissed, why do sheeple keep falling for it, enough with corrupt politicians and shit, I'm not even trying to be political, it's just that ur hypocritical, esp if ur a republican and ur a minority, I'm sorry but I'm not sorry, it needed to be said, if one of them becomes president it'll be like the Dark Ages all over again, aren't we supposed to get smarter and wiser with age, our founding fathers are appallingly turning over in their graves, we wage wars in the name of democracy, the whole country could revitalize infrastructure with the tax profits from the largest power ball lottery, where did all that revenue go, I really really really hate Congress u know, they are so fucking shady, what they blatantly get away with makes me angry, if Trump does win he better use his famous tagline "ur fired", look at the lousy house and senate mid term elections hired, I swear to God, this circus needs to stop, I want Clinton to drop out the race and get indicted, there will only be victory and positive change with Bernie leading a Democratic party that finally united!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/29/16

No comments:

Post a Comment