Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Expressing My Essence

I'm not pretty decent I'm fucking amazing, giving ya'll real classic old school hip hop we've been desperately craving, the only person I'm interested in saving, is me myself and I, I hate when fat overworking cig smoking alcoholics judge me for getting high, damn man don't u understand it's medicine, I hope someday I'll get out of the red and ahead again, cuz being broke sucks and it's depressing, support me and my form of expression, whether poetry or music, just cuz it's lucrative isn't why I do it, it's embedded in my heart soul and essence, spreading my love consciousness experiences truths and lessons, believe me tho I'm far from perfect, fame and fortune isn't worth it, especially if u don't make room or time for other people, sharing is caring and daring enough to fight the forces of evil, capitalism needs some reigning in, before the millenial ages begin, they are frightfully I'll prepared from being lied to spoiled and coddled, I mean come on now ya'll are playing into both Hillary and the Donald, Bernie also isn't the second coming of Christ, but at least he has good morals intelligence values compassion and empathy for a better quality life, he's about doing what's fair just and right, I really hope we wake up soon and see the light, I'm tired of having to bitch and gripe, but aren't u too over all this atrocity strife and plight?!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/15/16

No comments:

Post a Comment