Sunday, March 20, 2016

I Am Truth & Mirror

Is it bad to care and have too much hope, I think that's the side effect of dope, I mean besides the munchies, why doesn't America manufacture scrunchies, or anything for that matter, seems elite's pockets and bank accounts are getting fatter, surprisingly tho not their waistlines, cuz health food is heavily taxed/fined, it's absolutely ridiculous, the FDA pharmaceutical company's lobbyists and congress are all fricken hypocrites, it's disgusting and sad, makes me irate frustrated angry and plain mad, that we the people, are now fighting for the forces of the lesser evil, I can't make my obvious prophetic warnings anymore creatively clearer, perhaps I am truth and u just can't stand to look at me or in the mirror!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
3/20/16

No comments:

Post a Comment