Sunday, March 20, 2016

It's Gotta Be My Choice

The choice ultimately is up to me, life's either a blessing or a burden so what's it gonna be, we ask so much of kids, we seriously need to reflect on how we live, what's our legacy, have I fulfilled my destiny, like Black Eyed Peas ask where is the love, right next to the truth and soul's holes dug, they died long ago, sold out for dough, so instead I'll take all the negativity pain greed and hate and use it, to keep making beautiful love inspiring conscious hip hop music, and when I finally succeed and achieve my dreams, even if u come crawling back begging and pleading on ur knees, sorry but I won't be sorry, and that doesn't make me conceited snarky or snotty, it's simply just how uve gotta be, I can no longer let judgmental nonconstructive criticism and opinion bother me!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/20/16

No comments:

Post a Comment