Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Mini Me Or Just A Pup

Just cuz I hold myself accountable doesn't mean u can defer responsibility or blame, love and life aren't a time bomb or a boardgame, I'm tired of feeling repressed and ashamed, emasculated and maimed, seems most gays imitate dames, use ur common sense or ur tiny brains, somethings gotta give and change, nothing stays the same, I miss the good ole days, doing good deeds never pays, but crime does, most thugs just need hugs, the world needs weed peace and love, when will we toughen up, it's so rough when u don't have enough, too confused from the abuse of lust, bad luck sucks, I could really give two fucks, if ya'll wanna run amuck, but I ain't no ignorant shmuch, who settles being stuck, struggling to earn a quick honest buck, instead of giving me the heads up to duck, maybe get a pup, lightening struck, and my brilliant idea/epiphany..., perhaps it's time to find a wife to make we a mini me!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/2/16

No comments:

Post a Comment