Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Music's Immortal Glory

I don't need a poem or a song, to remind me how my choices have been bad or wrong, I simply can look in the mirror, wish what's right and the truth were clearer, my life's being ruled by fear, why doesn't anyone seem to care, my soul's hope is dying, my heart's eyes keep crying, this depression is incessant, bad timing and luck got me super stressing, and nobody is to blame, I'm not good at the finding balance or equilibrium game, so lost in regret and shame, can't be both gutsy and tame, I ain't thinking straight, which is a good thing cuz I'm gay, isn't that ironic, perhaps I'll never be legendary or iconic, but I won't ever give up on my dreams, of selling out stadiums and winning a few Grammys, and maybe I'll only get to experience that when I sleep, but then again I've got my cd, the original soundtrack to my story, music's immortalized in all its glory!

Peace and 1
JC
3/22/16

No comments:

Post a Comment