Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Perhaps

The Ides of March are upon us, reach deep inside and find the guts, it's almost the death of winter, is there a pill for when u get a splinter, the pharmaceutical health industry is so totally out of control, when did America and the whole globe sell our soul, I blame it on corporations and money, do u think the government can augment the weather hunny, that's right global warming doesn't exist, not just politicians are hypocrites, u have religious extremists, homelessness and welfare programs make the wealthy squeamish, whatever happened to fairness or better yet justice, are we too far gone to somehow adjust this, this election's turned into one giant circus, seems we're attracted to all that masochistically hurts us, nobody is worthless, before I hear ur superficial opinion let's see u shirtless, I work hard to stay healthy and fit, ya'll have no idea the crazy amount of atrocity and insanity I've had to deal with, just pig piled with shit, we need to go wild a bit and learn to admit, life is all about love happiness and fun, stop concentrating so much on who lost or won, what's more important is the journey and the ride, let loose a little relax don't drink instead get high, gotta quit blaming the invisible dude in the sky, it's important to realize most my worry and stress comes from incessantly questioning why, I may have lost u but I didn't die, saying I'm better off without u tho is a complete and utter lie, I miss u, even the bf too, oh well...life goes on, stay strong, it shouldn't be long now, please focus on when and not how, afterall magic is mysterious, but perhaps I do take everything way too serious!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/1/16

No comments:

Post a Comment