Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Super Duper Happy & Finally Fulfilled

U should know I've burned bridges, and made many bad decisions, but I'm only human, really have no clue what I'm doing, lots of trial and error, why are modern times defined by so much fear and terror, money is the root of all evil, I don't know I think it's ignorant sheeple, who always follow never take the lead, don't u hate when ur about to take the stage and u have to pee, seems I'm cursed with bad timing, but the universe makes it up to me with this sick ability of rhyming, even tho I'm consistently a very late bloomer, I look at artists like Sam Smith Harrison Ford and Amy Schumer, who didn't make it until later in life, there's something to be said for keeping the faith in the midst of severe strife, there's no specific time line, is working temp jobs living at home with ur folks at 33 still fine, it's hard not to see the reflection of a failure, hope to have success like Mariah Tupac Beiber or Taylor, hard to see or believe, having a career with longevity, maybe my album will be more epically legendary and colossal like The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill, to tell the truth just doing and pursuing the music I love will make me super duper happy and finally fulfilled!
Peace and 1,
JC
3/8/16

No comments:

Post a Comment