Friday, March 11, 2016

Too Truthful Serious & Complicated

The 99% need to come together and fight, seems blue is the new white, we need to let love's light shine thru too tho, I could totally say I told u so, esp if ya'll vote Trump or Clinton in as POTUS, do u even know we reaped and sowed this, with corruption and greed, unable to distinguish unnecessary wants and essential needs, I'm so stressed out, I smoke trees/weed and write poetry instead of engaging in rage to bout, try to use my wits over fists, still working on not throwing pity parties temper tantrums or kiddy hissy fits, some say it's imperative to avoid the negative, stop being so damn sensative, like I'm a light switch not human, what the fuck are u ignorant sheeple doing, we only get one world and life to live, receiving is nice but it's more important to give, shouldn't be too serious or complicated, cuz it'll make u unpopular and hated, the truth hurts them, karma brings shit right back again, please don't hide feeling crabby or crappy, sorry but ur a hypocritical liar if ur only pretending to be happy!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
3/11/16

No comments:

Post a Comment