Friday, March 11, 2016

What My Mind's Eye Imagined

The truth is only negative to liars, I don't advertise with commercials nor paper flyers, I use good ole fashioned word of mouth, and like my heart it's big proud and loud, not to mention I've got loads of soul, why's the world and it's peeps growing so cold, has hate won, workaholics neglect fun, we need more vitamin d, trade should be fair not free, cuz nothing can be, except if it exacerbates corporate greed, ain't no magic money tree, it's been repeatedly said and engrained, imagine if we could use the full potential of our brains, wonder if we'd have telepathy, why do u believe ur better than me, tho we're different we're also the same, wish I knew the levels and the rules of the game, life simply sucks sometimes, feel trapped and emprisoned in these skyline confines, when there's a whole other world going on in my mind's eye, no matter how hard I try and try and try, I ain't gonna lie I stay up nights and cry, been struggling overanalyzing why, it just doesn't pay to be the nice guy!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/11/16

No comments:

Post a Comment