Thursday, March 3, 2016

Where's Our Soul

Dance and techno, suck out all the soul, I wanna open a 420 lounge, where I cld also perform and astound, one night dedicated to poetry and/or hip hop, jazz motown and rock nights and the options don't stop, have a date or couple's romantic soiree, I know I know ya'll are like Joe that's so gay, but I wanna slow dance, listen to soul saangers singing wedding jams, with marijuana infused gourmet food, a sleek sexy suave vibe with class sass and a musical revolution attitude, u are only what u can prove, no one else can walk in ur shoes, be careful what u choose, it's easy to be swindled and screwed, the ignorance and disrespect makes me rude, but honestly, this isn't a democracy, the hypocrisy really bothers me, Bernie's the only one who lives humbly and modestly, everyone else is fucked up sucks and corrupt, apparently sheeple haven't had enough, if ur like me and thought the Bush years were rough, we're silly stupid shmucks if we elect Clinton Cruz Rubio or Trump!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/3/16

No comments:

Post a Comment