Saturday, April 9, 2016

Progressive Left Side Of History Is Right

U might be able to outsmart me, but ull never out heart me, I'm an old soul, and won't stop til I've reached my ultimate goal, being financially sustainable following my passion, if education has no value then it should be free I'm stating just saying not asking, I'm watching the downfall of Clinton and corporate capitalistic culture, we the people esp the hardworking middle class are tired of liars and corrupt greedy vultures, so Bernie sparked a peaceful political revolution, he doesn't have a magic wand or all the answers/solutions, but at least he is honest and trustworthy, even can conjure the attention of a lil birdie, let's choose to live a more moral life, we need a leader who always strives to do what's just fair and right, fighting for us and the greater good, vote to demonstrate that hate loses to love like u know we need to and should, repetition can be annoying and silly, but I'll take the risk...let's be on the right side of history!

Peace and 1,
JC
4/9/16

No comments:

Post a Comment