Thursday, April 21, 2016

Simply A Mess

My life's strife and simply a mess, I'm so tired and stressed, who would've guessed, getting older means making less, but working more, and what for, to support other people, this system's corrupt and evil, everybody's useless selfish or feeble, the lack of truth love and justice is unfathomably unbelievable, I'm wicked jealous and spiteful, eternal sleep sounds delightful, at least I won't be crying tears, I wanna be done with fear and nightmares, most only pretend to care, wish happiness and fulfillment could be shared, please remember to pay attention to retrospection, forgetting inspection of reflection/projection, allows room for misrepresentation, stop gossiping hating, instead spread empathy and compassion, why be all talk when u get further taking action, I know I go crazy being bored and lazy, that's perhaps the reason I stay so foggy and hazy, existence is just better stoned/high, but it's essential medicine when ur too smart super sensative and a gay activist artist who's also a gemini!

Peace and 1,
JC
4/21/16

No comments:

Post a Comment