Saturday, May 28, 2016

Respect Both Bible & Constitution

Sometimes I feel I need mental health, I'm sorry I didn't live life just for myself, everybody wants wealth, it's often hard to play the hand I've been dealt, lots and lots of impatiently waiting, over thinking and internally debating, I wear my heart on my sleeve, and once it's ripped out it no longer bleeds, the truth's written all over my face, I'll do whatever I have to or takes, look at the hope Hillary will provide women and girls today, maybe next we will see a POTUS that's gay, do u ever pray or talk to urself, a tall sexy jock stud makes my soul melt, thank god for my best friend Trevor, I wish ya'll cld understand he's straight married with children and I'll still always love him forever, there's more to love than money or sex, what ur supposed to do is try ur best, don't let anyone make u feel less, this game has no multiple choices I guess, is this all just a test, the confusing part tho, is Joe really a homo, or is this a phase and the Rhody's were right, when it comes to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness it ain't easy it's one hell of a fight!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/28/16

No comments:

Post a Comment