Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Doesn't Make Any Logical Or Common Sense

I don't know what happy or love is, cuz like family friends hugs and education it's all money or business, I hate this life, ya'll so quick to invalidate my strife, keep ur worry and pity, along with ur misunderstanding of empathy vs sympathy, don't look down on me from ur self made pedestal, give sarcastic criticism while u pass judgment considering it helpful to meddle, perpetually hide behind innocent good intentioned white lies, without evidence or proof of harm or danger yet u still deny my right to smoke pot and get high, even tho it's medicine for my bipolar brain's adhd and my manic soul's anxiety, don't think u comprehend to me it seems ur paying lip service and trying to buy me, but my love can't be purchased thru materialistic possessions, take back ur false idols fake fairy tales and ur pretend affection that I was one of ur life's greatest blessings, forcing me to live out my safety net back up plan or second choice, cuz sorry to say babe but ur just an average Joe with a decent voice, ur way too intense unbalanced and not really that special, so negative serious and passionately mental, perhaps if u can just write for somebody else, none of ur bullying options nor unhypothsized opinions help, I don't need therapy or psych meds, don't ya'll understand I use meditation working out poetry pot and music instead, I just want to be wanted and needed by my family and friends, think about it from my end what ur absense and silence meant, no closure just ghosted and benched, being in butler twice just doesn't make any logical or common sense, when or why can't I have a lil intimacy validation or have u put the necessary energy into making some quality Joey V time, actually read or have a listen to one of my songs and rhymes, tell me which ones were killer lines, perhaps u have trouble following cuz that happens alot of times, the best way to solve that problem tho I find, is to simply press that classic magical button rewind, I promise the more u listen, ull existentially awaken to see and believe the conscious idealistic peaceful utopia I envision!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/22/16

No comments:

Post a Comment