Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Life Is A Nightmare

Can't sleep cuz of the nightmares, seems nobody cares, repetitive hollow bullshit I love yous, can't even empathically walk in my shoes, u can do anything u put ur kind mind to, oh except music dude, dad says so, my self esteem is low, I'm suicidal, can't afford pot varietals, keep working as a slave, but don't count on retirement or paid sick days, money is the root of all evil, and that's why I don't trust people, ya'll think it's the only purpose, lack of fun and consciousness really hurts us, I don't think I can get up from this homicidal rock bottom fall, I no longer believe in love or have faith at all so fuck ya'll, leave me alone, I no longer feel I have family or a home, I'm a lost abandoned pup, that has a ton of passion and talent but no luck, life ain't fair and it totally sucks, still waiting on my fed and state tax return bucks, but it's me and my fault cuz u say I'm lazy, u don't like me or wanna talk to me so that makes me clinically crazy, u cared more about ur precious car, u lied to me when u said just be true to who u are, somethings apparently shld never be tried, the day my family tag teamed and bullied me into not standing up for myself is the day both the music and my soulful spirit died!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/21/16

No comments:

Post a Comment