Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My Magical Manifestation

I'm sorry I'm such a failure, but in my opinion I'm a way better songwriter than Adele Mariah Bruno Meghan and Taylor, and def any other hip hop artist, like Lauryn I feel I know I've worked the hardest, to both sing and rap, and not just do pop garbage whack crap, I guess I'm just a gullible naive sap, if I thought I cld tell a stranger I'm a gay white rapper and they wldnt scoff or laugh, I'm used to being underestimated and never appreciated, once born ur a slave and ur devalued/instantly depreciated, the world is ruled by money fear and hatred, they've bastardized virtuosity righteousness truth love and all that's sacred, I am not the enemy, I don't believe anyone who's ever said to be a friend to me, if u continue to help hurt me, I am absolutely capable and worthy, to do what I want and choose to do, and I will no longer apologize for saying what I mean finishing and actually following thru, especially when it comes to achieving success happiness and still fulfill my dreams, watch me prove u all wrong change the world and magically manifest what wasn't as impossible as ya'll made it seem, so now I know and learned the difference, between what's wrong with me and other people's misunderstanding discrimination and ignorance!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/21/16

No comments:

Post a Comment