Sunday, July 17, 2016

Good Intentioned But No Follow Thru

Please keep ur good intentions if no follow thru, it's not the game u spit but if u do, ya'll want all the benefits profits and perks, but want to do little to no work, sit there demanding while complaining, ur lack of effort and participation is frustrating and draining, I'm done sacraficing for others, I have no brothers, just fake friends and posers, where's all the revolutionary rebellious artists and soldiers, not only after the fortune or the fame, my music is personal and it's not a game, it's my blood sweat tears and soul, most people don't have passion drive dreams or an ultimate goal, faking reacting and making it up as they go, never have plans and can't execute them anyway, ostracized from a genre cuz I'm white and openly gay, why's hip hop met with such hate, ya'll are a bunch of devisive hypocrites that judge and discriminate, I can't wait for fate, afterall life is only what we make, so while u stay silent and passively quiet, I'm still that faggot cracker rapper that's gonna speak the conscious truth enciting a peaceful political riot!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/17/16

No comments:

Post a Comment