Friday, July 29, 2016

Gullible Sucker/Abused Fool

Here one minute gone the next, seems in love and success I'm jinxed/hexed, I don't want to take anymore tests, please don't think I'm always right or the best, but I am unique talented and special, I may sacrafice and compromise but won't regret nor settle, shouldn't pretend or fake it til u make it, I'm so insecure butt naked,  sweeping shit under the rug, or projecting being a gangster thug, damages my credibility and reputation, what's with all this truth and consciousness hating, bastardizing chivalry and integrity, devisive fear mongering has us desperately competitively coexisting separately, please try not to step on me tho, and don't diminish my light's glow, everybody can achieve their dreams, if we support each other like we're on the same team, allow opportunity for all to prosper, do u not see ur behavior makes u the monster, stealing then breaking my heart, the avoiding ghosting really really really needs to stop, grow up and learn to better communicate, I'm a gullible sucker that twice took the bait, refuse to be an abused fool a third time, unfortunately for now ull be forever in my heart and on my mind!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/29/16

No comments:

Post a Comment