Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Should've Known Better

Here's how I feel, I can't believe this is real,  this fucked up shit is my life, enraged with bitterness envy jealousy and spite, everyday I awake and wipe my eyes, no truth love or happiness in a world consumed by power hungry greed hatred and lies, I should've known better than to trust u, but lust made me the fool, so insistant on pda, but wound up just another notch on the belt after one or two dates, ya'll gays are so insecure and afraid, wind up getting in ur own way, that's why I married music, humans are cancerous inherently flawed and abusive, they don't care about the future or the greater good, rather be cyclically repressive quiet and misunderstood, trapped in a victim shaming pc Christian bubble, nothing more impossible than a quicksand of comfortable, so cuddlable and huggable, super lustful but only conditionally lovable, no shortcut shuttle, thru all the kerfuffle, we all must trip fall fail and stumble, I pride myself on being too virtuous genuine and humble, too existentially evolved to be amongst such a sea of robotic slave like sheeple, I feel perhaps I am JC  for real, resurrected to shine love's beacon of light on those who copy rob cheat and steal, eradicating eternal damnation darkness and all the forces/sources of evil!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/13/16

No comments:

Post a Comment