Sunday, July 3, 2016

Truly Alive At 25

Been trapped in a sea of negativity, with an undying belief there is still more greatness within me, I'm trying to keep calm and patient, but I'd like to be successful before I'm too old or ancient, we shld stray away from individuality, shld respectfully existentially question what happened in every single casualty, without truth there can be no justice nor love, nothing more healing than smiles and hugs, yes even thugs cry too, vulnerability doesn't change ur masculinity dude, the level of ignorance and stupidity is astounding, if u followed thru consistently I wldnt be hounding, ya'll caught up in ur own lives, is there a limit to how many times one tries, can u really give up on or stop being who u are, life is simply a tragedy unfair and extremely hard, especially fulfilling my music dream, like Leona "I just wanna be happy", but money's always in the way, it's laughable being a rapper that's white and openly gay, but I refuse to do anything else, my poetry and songs are therapeutic and helps, not only myself but so many others, I'm an undercover masc homo brother, I've never identified as bi, I really had absolutely no idea I liked guys til I was 25!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/3/16

No comments:

Post a Comment