Sunday, July 24, 2016

Trying To Survive The One That Got Away

To be in my life it's not that complicated nor hard, stop fucking with my head and heart, be genuine straight forward and real, tell me truthfully and honestly how u feel, the rest will work itself out, I hate that miscommunication and misunderstanding makes us bout, I don't fall in like like forever, u simply make me and my life better, u are my happiness, reduce my stress, I even smoke dope less, I look around and all I think about is ur the best, both our lives are a mess, life and love are the ultimate tests, I'm screwed with luck and timing, my loves light will eternally be shining, u are the one that got away, I dream about u night and day, and I pray ull get out of ur own way, hopefully eventually find ur way thru ignorance's haze/maze, back into my arms and soul, financial success and Grammys are great but ur my purpose/goal, it all means nothing without u, and now that u dumped me I have no fucking clue what I'm gonna do!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/24/16

No comments:

Post a Comment