Monday, August 15, 2016

Just Leave

I think he's finally out of my life, lied thrice, u were such a big lesson, ur ugly game playing was a blessing, wow I have never met someone so broken, it's been what a month since we've actually spoken, when u asked me out, now all we do is bout, cuz ur insecure and don't know what u want or how to express it, don't try to guess shit, I unlike u, am all about communication commitment and follow thru, ur a fucking disgrace, u better not show ur face, when u see me coming walk the other way fast, cuz I'm 100% sure I wanna kick ur ass, u can't hide behind a screen or mask, if u wanna know how I feel just ask, but to bench and ghost, I'd prefer an all out roast, verbal carnage and warfare, I hate that I was born here, where it's so catholic and pc, don't make like a tree and plant roots...just leave!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/15/16

No comments:

Post a Comment