Thursday, August 4, 2016

Letting Go Of Ghosters

Apparently ur a worse friend then a bf, memories of abandonment and a broken heart are all I got left, the silence is killing me, I hate god for letting it be, what is the fucking purpose or lesson, how can a failed relationship be a blessing, I did nothing wrong, trying to get lost in a song, take another rip or 3 from the grav bong, perhaps I'll sell my soul like my body in just a jockstrap/thong, bare it all, I hope this is the last time I fall, cuz I don't think I have the strength to get up again, does rejection ever mend, I simply don't know how to let u go, it's not in my nature to bench or ghost, there's too many zombies already, a lack of intamacy and empathy can be deadly, we need to care more about each other and the greater good, only when we uncomfortably communicate genuinely and honestly can we be understood, problems don't just vanish or disappear, if u run away or move they'll follow u there, we cyclically perpetuate our mistakes, bad habbits are almost impossible to break, please don't fake and flake, cuz one day ull awake, and I'll be long gone, be careful what u wish for cuz now I've moved on!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/4/16

No comments:

Post a Comment