Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Never Ever Give Up

Letting go is far from easy, having money doesn't make u greedy, too much of a good thing is bad, need to acknowledge more of what I have, instead of comparing myself to others, I'm inspired by single fathers and mothers, I can barely take care of just me, I'm a late bloomer and never lucky, life can really be sucky, even when the weather is lovely, hot or cold, feed ur soul, learn to mingle and adapt, nothing falls into ur lap, at ur worst is when u find out who's got ur back, wish I was bribed with Scooby snacks, or at least encourage instead of criticizing, I'm too genuine for lying, but a lil exaggeration is innocent, the beauty of this world is magnificent, it's people I don't appreciate or trust, man it's hard to distinguish love from lust, I've got cohonez and guts, but open and honest communication is a must, I can't read minds, how do I remember all my lines, practice practice practice makes perfect, in the end I know it'll be worth it, all the time hard work dedication blood sweat and tears, never ever give up on ur dreams because of fear!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/9/16

No comments:

Post a Comment