Saturday, August 20, 2016

Ring My Bell

Gotta stay humble but don't lose my spirit, don't get in ur own way worry and fear shit, this industry is hard, talent and passion only get u so far, sometime u have to compromise morals and play the game, I hate jealousy spite envy and shame, sex sells, distract with whistles and bells, it's not about hard work, but can u flirt, lose the shirt, pretend u don't know ur value and worth, the truth hurts too much, I don't believe in friendship or love, people are unreliable and can't be trusted, it's the fame and fortune they lusted, bunch of copy cat thieves, entitled to endless reprieves, ain't no responsibility when u got money honey, blunt me or front me a twenty, since life's super stressful and way better blitzed, not a cure or remedy for all my problems but a pretty good quick fix, music makes me tick, right up there with mastering the art of sucking dick!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/21/16

No comments:

Post a Comment