Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Speak Ur Honest Conscious Truth Too

Forgiveness is healing, I can't forget rejection's feeling, at the end of the day, I made a mistake, trusting u, a lustful fool, ur dreamy eyes, distracted from and disguised ur lies, by putting up a front, I'm an onion while ur a hollowed out blunt, ready to be stuffed, think I was just another failed fuck, but u pretended and proclaimed it could be love, I'd settle for companionship and a hug, in the end, we can't be friends, u ignore avoid and ghost, never offer to host, are u even divorced, ur unavailable of course, with one guy while looking for somebody else, open genuine honest communication helps, otherwise we're wasting time, I can't read minds, mean and do what u say, stop playing childish games, I'm not drama I speak the conscious truth, sorry but the only one getting in ur way is u, no more patience for lack of follow thru, pushing everyone away just leaves u alone screwed!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/10/16

No comments:

Post a Comment