Monday, August 8, 2016

Where's Our Moral Consciousness

U made my smile brighter when u hurt me, u don't even think ur worthy, how am I supposed to, I think love is a hoax boo, an illusion like Trump, I'm plain stumped, where is our moral consciousness, ur level of small minded ignorance is frustratingly obnoxious, we need to collectively stop this, having fortune and fame is not bliss, all that matters is how u feel, I'm questioning if true happiness is fo' real, maybe when I'm 40, ya'll will catch up more to me, I'm done waiting patiently, overzealously jelly while my brain goes insane overanalyzing ur lies anxiously, why couldn't I see sooner and saved myself, ur gorgeous eyes and lustful reciprocation didn't help, even now I just wanna forgive and forget, but I think this is for the best, I need a man with a strong spine thick skin and some big balls, conversation isn't confrontation unless u block texts and avoid my phone calls, u live in a different state, what are u gonna forever stay away, I am so not drama, but I have to learn to control my defense mechanism better and to take rejection calmer, I'm like a volcano bubbling and boiling underground, anger and spite are actually quite profound, u see the ugly side to ur reflection, can we have a do over election, my soul needs protection, hearts and minds are plagued with evil's infection, ya'll acting all ethically willy nilly, like personal responsibility and accountability are simply silly, I worry for Gunner Mikey Nate and Lilly, their folks need almost a milly, to provide a decent life, hope and faith are the only tools to help make it thru the strife, trust is extremely fragile, perfection balance and equality are impossible never-ending battles, we all win and lose some, don't take shit so seriously and have some fucking fun!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/8/16

No comments:

Post a Comment