Tuesday, September 6, 2016

How Much Longer

Approaching the beginning, like Lauryn I'm both rapping and singing, with only a few collaborations, what's with all this hip hop hating, as soon as I declare my genre, it's almost as if I've dishonored, music altogether, perhaps I'm a trend setter/resurrecter, sometimes I find I communicate better thru a poem song text email or letter, there's less pressure, expectation is hard to measure, judgment is inevitable, I hope my rhymes aren't just fine but juicy moist and delectable, clear classy nasty and intelligible, will settle for a Grammy since there's no Olympic gold medal, imagine that, being the world's best at rap, more of a songwriter tho than a freestyler, not a ghetto gangster from the trailer but I'm definitely a weed buyer, it's an occupational hazard/necessity of life, with so much shit conflict atrocity pain plight and strife, like money it should be free, I know it seems impossible to believe, but it's medicine, we can't bring back the dead again, so let's move on from the same issues, stop being wasteful especially with tissues, fuck this abuse, luck is like a game of duck duck goose, and the 99% lose, while I'm left confused and unamused, that a congress of fools can skew absolute truths, love is the universal language, how much longer will we must endure and languish in all this anguish?!?

Peace and 1,
JC
9/6/16

No comments:

Post a Comment