Thursday, September 15, 2016

Lacking Empathy & Compassion

What if today was my last, would I be forgotten fast, could u just go on unaffected, I don't care who gets elected, evil will never get my vote, so many haters from the poems I wrote, the truth is supposed to set us free, liars put the blame on me, I use vague broad strokes to paint pictures, are family or ur friends more permanent fixtures, cuz I found in gay culture, I'm surrounded by sex vultures, I want real unconditional love and intimacy, be careful not to take lust literally, nobody likes one way streets, what's ur fetish bdsm or feet, or are u plain old vanilla and boring, hope u can handle snoring, I don't sleep with others often, since it's the cousin of death my bed is a metaphorical coffin, I feel like a vampire or zombie, think the government's working with God to rob me, of money love happiness and success, becoming bitterly jaded projecting sarcastic gest, why does the universe fuck with us, most don't have half my talent drive or guts, and yet I'm stuck among the bottom rung, how many songs have u written and sung, I've sold 7000 albums all around the country and world, I didn't even have to lie pretend or dress up as a girl, there's nothing wrong with me I don't need fixing, focus more on urself what ur doin and how ur living, I know my purpose and found my passion, all I'm asking is what's ur next plan of action, I may annoyingly complain, but at least I try to change, either my environment or how I react, sorry but ur wants and opinions are not facts, we need way more empathy and compassion, isn't it obvious it's heart and soul that humanity's lacking!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/15/16

No comments:

Post a Comment