Friday, September 2, 2016

Live Simple

Learning I'm a sucker, life is a mother fucker, give and give, without the resources to live, barely getting by, wishing I cld get ahead a lil and thrive, been in the red so long, just need that 1 hit song, u know that goes viral, torn describing RI as quicksand or a downward spiral, most don't peak my interest, same old boring drones with no happiness or zest, stepford robotic slaves, over working til the grave, where's our value and worth, assigned roles at birth hurts, people change over time, I wonder what place I'm in in love's line, or how about hip hop success, I'm not perfect or the best, but I'm damn good, talented yet totally misunderstood, why do I have to be a gangster from the hood, the important question to ask is did u do all u could, u have to ask, nothing forever lasts, but no matter what u must try, cry or lie, drink or get high, one day we all die, so focus on leaving a quality epic legacy, companionship is a necessity, I'm addicted to great connection, what's the spell for protection, magic surrounds us, trust ur heart and guts, have hope and faith don't wait, live in the moment...live for today!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/2/16

No comments:

Post a Comment