Monday, September 5, 2016

The Secret

How do I get viewer/prescriber numbers up, or get fans fam and friends to financially show me love, because my music is just that good, feel extremely underestimated and misunderstood, could polish a whole half gallon of hood, on the shitter waiting for my subsiding morning wood, why not if u can eat breakfast for dinner, and I'm still way thinner, so I'm basically confused, we've been psychologically abused, we're humans not robots slaves or tools, stop assuming us all dumb ignorant gullible naive fools, like Meth don't always manage to keep my cool, sometimes I get so infuriated I studder or drool, ya'll make me that mad, I ain't lesser than or damned just cuz I'm a fag, u lack and lag, I'd rather stay stag, than compromise my individuality, self love didn't happen magically, in fact I found my truths in the rejection and tragedy,  my flaws scars and mistakes, prove I'm great and brave, it's not about win or lose failing or falling, no more senseless needless violence and brawling, let's have grown conversation and compassion, u can complain only after exhausting all avenues and taking action, enough with living off entitlement programs, there's too many greedy schemy meany peeps be really skeevy scams, the poor can't be ravaged anymore to fulfill ur outlandish demands, a crumbling infrastructure and foundation is where our future lies/stands, we're too oblivious easily manipulated and distracted, perhaps utopia equalibrium perfection and bliss can't be mastered, but still we should strive to be better or the best we can be, if letting go of everything will lead to truly flying free, climb that ladder with ease, show u know the secret of how to defy gravity, one step at a time, rise and shine!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/5/16

No comments:

Post a Comment