Sunday, October 30, 2016

All The Questions

Keep being told to be a producer, perhaps if I was a lil bit smoother, ya'll could overlook that I'm short bald and white, why does hip hop wanna fight, I'm gay not a pussy, ur not gangsta wearing a do-rag or hoodie, sorry I'm not a ghostwriter, a Pac Biggie Nas Meth or Mos biter, I'm raw and all original baby, the lack of lyrical content is crazy, appealing to the comprehension of second and third graders, I'm not one of those haters, but come on now, who what when where why and how, I mean humanity lacks common sense, compassion empathy and apparently intelligence, it's like we're cancer, still waiting on God's response or answer, please stop the atrocity, hunger aids and poverty, time to wake the fuck up, cuz life is about making money or love!

Peace and 1,
JC
10/30/16

No comments:

Post a Comment